This week, we talk about the election results, the infrastructure bill, and a new lobbying group masquerading as a grass roots movement.
Elephant in the Room Gossip Items:
- Steve Bannon was Indicted for Contempt of Congress: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/11/12/message-steve-bannons-indictment-sends/
- Kyle Rittenhouse’s Court Case continues to be a circus: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/14/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-takeaways.html
- What’s in the Infrastructure Bill: https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/infrastructure-bill-explained/index.html
- Who are the Moms for Liberty? https://www.docdroid.net/AuYh8hj/moms-for-liberty-chapter-organizational-positions-pdf
- Why is there a group devoted to meddling in schools? https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/23/trumpworld-critical-race-theory-495712
Podcast: Play in new window | Download