We just wanted to say thank you for coming along with us on this little journey of ours. Thanks for listening to our 47 episodes across two seasons and we hope we entertained, informed, or excited you about local, regional, and global politics.
Before we sign off, we just wanted to leave you with the core values that we’ve tried to follow from episode to episode:
- We believe that the government should help people, not hurt them.
- We believe that elected officials should be from the best of us, not the worst.
- We believe that an open and friendly dialog with your neighbors is the best way to affect change.
- And that means we believe that change begins locally.
- Finally, we believe that your vote is just the beginning.
If you want to keep in contact, reach out to pam at brevarddems.org, she needs all the help she can get.
We’ll be keeping the episodes up for a few months but the site, twitter, and facebook will go silent now and dark in a few months.
Thanks again, it’s been fun, and I hope you the best in your life.